Not to left out guitar player, Amplitube 2 really makes the user in control of the sound as a real hardware. There are the stompbox pages where I can add my own effects, the Cabinet pages let me tweak my cabinet and place my mic direction for utmost setting, an Amp where I can choose what type to use, a four changeable racks and it also come equipped with a tuner and all I do is just plug my guitar and play. It comes with its own optional Stompbox control so you can just change preset or move a control without using you laptop mouse. I really am surprised how real the sound it can be and personally I am not a good guitar effect user, but with Amplitube 2, I can make my riff similar to the legendary Hendrix!!!


Posted by Iryanos

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum